Friday, May 13, 2016

Learning Goals

After studying the difference between digital literacy and fluency, my first learning goal is to become fluent.  I thought that I knew a decent amount about technology, but I am realizing that I am definitely not fluent in it.  If I want my students to be productive digital learners then just having the basic skills is not enough.  I need to know the when, how, and why we are using them.  
My second learning goal is to gain the knowledge and skills to do effective internet research.  There is so much information out there that many times you do not know what is true and what is false.  Whenever I have a question about something the first place I go is google.  I thought I was proficient in internet searches.  After looking at module 2 for my FRIT 7234 class it seems that I have much to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment